Tuesday 16 July 2013

INTERVIEW: JOHN DUMELO...' YVONNE NELSON WAS JOKING, MY GIRLFRIEND IS NOT IN THE UK'

 These two look so good together but sadly they are just friends... see John Dumelo's interview below



In a recent interview Yvonne Nelson admitted her last kiss was with John Dumelo.
"It's been seven months. I'm like a secondary virgin right now, yeah! I haven't seen anyone, done nothing! I haven't even kissed. Oh yeah, I kissed John Dumelo in a movie. That's like my last kiss," Yvonne said.

Yvonne has denied been in a secret relationship with John saying "John is like my brother. He's a Fante guy. John has a girlfriend. John has a girlfriend....in London I guess. He's going to kill me”
Well John has come out to say his own part saying Yvonne Nelson was just playing with the public minds.
“I have watched the Yvonne Nelson's video interview and I think Yvonne Nelson was not serious with her statement. I know when Yvonne Nelson is serious and when she's joking. She was acting in the interview so there is no need of taking her statement serious. My girlfriend is not in UK,” he said.

John Dumelo however said that at the right time when he feels like making the public know his girl-friend he will reveal it. “It is not a must to tell people who I am dating or if am dating or not but my girlfriend is not in UK,” he added


0 comments:

Post a Comment