Wednesday 16 October 2013

SCAM ALERT?????? Please see this format!

Ok everytime there is a new method, sending fake detailed mails seems to be the new one

I keep getting mails like this from unknown people I guess the scammers love me!! Hehehe I no get money o


See how they put this last one below!!

From : Mr Muhamed ouedrago
Senior Auditor Foreign Remittance Unit
Bank Of Africa (BOA)
Ouagadougou - Burkina-Faso
West /Africa.


      Dear Friend,

I must say that I have enormous respect for you considering the manner in which I have made contact with you.

I am Mr Muhamed ouedrago, the senior Auditor In charge of Foreign Remittance Unit, Bank Of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I have a business which will benefit both of us, The amount of money involved is ($15.5 Million Dollars) which i want to transfer from an abandoned account to your bank account; it is 100% risk free.

After the end of the business, We shall agree that { 40% } Forty Percent will be for you in respect of all your assistance for this transaction and { 60% } Sixty- Percent will be for me being the pioneer of the business.

I sent you this mail knowing fully well what the consequences of my actions and not without a measure of fear, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. You have to work real hard and sometimes take chances as they come. This could be a retirement bonus for us both though it depends on your decision.

I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me. I am the only one who knows of this situation and now you are second. Therefore, if my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you.


I will like you to provide immediately the below information's, to enable me use it and get you next of kin application form from my bank.

1.Full Name:_________________
2.Full Address:_______________
3.Telephone Number:_________
4.Country:__________________
5.Occupation:_______________
6.Age:______________________
7.Sex:______________________

As soon as you reply, I will let you know the next steps and procedures and more details to follow in order to finalize this transaction immediately.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Muhamed ouedrago.

Am I the only one that gets mails like this? Cause its becoming alarming.

Be sociable darlings, Kindly follow on twitter @isyberrysblog, like our page on facebook, www.facebook.com/isyberryblog, and of course drop a comment!!! Obrigado!!!

6 comments:

  1. Such scam! New method dey come out evryday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hv got such before

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next Of Kin fmt lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fraud alert! 419ers everywhere I tire

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can get rich without any ritual, that you can
    get rich without killing your mother, father,
    brother, sister, uncle or a poor child on the
    street. It is real and don't have any side effect.
    Try it now and see. Baba has been preaching the gospel of get rich quick, flaunting different currencies starched ,do not take counsel from the realm of poverty.Take that bold step to your
    world of riches. Call baba WhatsApp me or call me on(09034974631...+2348112560086..... and state what you want and how you
    want it. The solution is at your door step. Don't hid sickness or your problems, say
    it out and it will be solve, you have anything to share call baba WhatsApp me or call me on +2348112560086/09034974631.......
    For the solution of
    problems....yahoo+.......help of students..........u.s lotto... thunderball....lotto lontry ....giving
    people magic...........
    .traveling
    issues.......eyes problems.........broken bones.......Working bet 9ja
    king on
    lotto
    numbers ........infertility.....bringing back your lost love.......business promotion....... Power to win elections........ Spiritual husband/wife......family curses....... Land issues.........witch craft attack...... Etc....contact me on +2348112560086
    Flaunts Shrine with Lots Of Dollars, WITH LITTLE SACRIFIC...09034974631...+2348112560086

    ReplyDelete