Wednesday 8 May 2013

GIST: BISHOP BEN AND HIS WIFE ESTHER MIGHT NOT BE GETTING A DIVORCE AFTER ALL SEE WHAT HE POSTED ON HIS FACEBOOK PAGE.

Few months ago the pastor had said that God directed him to send his wife of many years packing well it seems God visited him again as he posted a public notice on his facebook wall. read after the cut
Public notice:
"On Saturday the 15th of September last year, I announced my decision to file for a divorce to end my marriage to my wife, Esther. I wish to inform you my friends that Esther and I have decided to seek prayer solution to the challenges of our relationship.  
We are no more pursuing the divorce option at this time. I therefore have since withdrawn my divorce petition from the court.  
I thank you for your support, your concern and your prayers. I urge you to continue to keep us both in your prayers. Once again, thank you and God bless you."

 sighs God help us all

1 comment:

  1. Lol ofcourse wetin you been de expect? Pursue Esther make your church finance crash na shuo. We know its a marriage of convenience, didn't you know of prayer before you opted for divorce? SMH @ this new generation pastors.

    ReplyDelete