Thursday 16 May 2013

PHAT GIRLZ STAR MONIQUE HITS THE GYM LOSES 80 POUNDS

 You all must definately remember her... right :D well she has starred in alot of movies and gotten series of awards for her hit movie phat girlz. but yea she is done living that life as she hit the gym recently to keep fit and lost 80 pounds....wow!!!! see what she said in a recent interview with The Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg Show on New York's Hot 97 FM, Mo'Nique explained that husband Sidney Hicks was the one who encouraged her to change her habits. "It made me say [to myself], 'OK sis, you got these babies. The twins [Jonathan and David] are 7, [stepson] Michael's 9, Shalon's 22.' And I want to meet their babies. So, I said, 'Let me stop being selfish, and eating everything.' And I ate everything . . . I was a food junkie."
you go miss parkers, professor will want you now!!!

1 comment:

  1. After encouraging lots of women to be "phat" now she's lost weight. Being fat isn't healthy

    ReplyDelete