Sunday 5 May 2013

RELATIONSHIP TICKLE: GETTING ZONED

-->

Getting zoned!
This topic is just too hilarious sometimes but it happens all the time. Whether it’s with a new girl in school or your old friend from home, when you get the zone tag it’s hard to live past it.
Ok some people might just be wondering what I’m talking about maybe because they haven’t found a name for it in their lives but trust me when I say everyone has got a feel of it. From he is like a brother to me till he is my brother. Or is it she is my best friend’s sister so she is like a sister to me too.
All these price tags we often pay for with no receipts did not stage its first play today, it started when you noticed extra feelings and decided to be a too good to be true friend without saying anything just there hoping and praying for the right moment or is it when you decided to build a duplex in the friends zone and get so comfortable there?
Anyways whatever time suits your situation, its never to late to swallow your blames and either move past it or come out to the open. I said zoned cause I know I have been in some awkward positions like that where I just assume me and those involved were on the same page but it just so happens that we are not.
 Ok some funny examples might be the relationship you think you have with your male reading partner who has already had two kids with you in his dreams and is expecting the third or is it the case of the guy who just believes that she is a close friend and more like a sister and suddenly gets the shocker that she was in love with him rather too late in life? As someone with not so little experience in these kinds of situations, the zoner cannot completely say there were no signs or loose traces. And the zonee cannot say there were no opportunities to come clean. For me I believe it takes two in every situation and this one is no exception. In my case i just get to realise it a little to late when their feelings have deepened as i begin to take the pose of a wicked witch that has no interest in the hurt they feel inside. Not that i don't want to care but cause i already assumed from the beginning that we were just friends and friends can get close now can't they?
I talk from experience when I say it gets awkward in the future so no need threading that line at all. You like someone come out straight with it. If the person doesn’t agree, hurt cause its normal but nurture yourself back to normal cause it’s better to know where you stand in someone’s life than hang on to the moving train. When you get to the tunnel, you will be thrown out and your journey will be harder than when you even started.

Be wise.
IsyB

4 comments:

  1. Gurls do more of the Zoning tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. it depends on the humans involved but nice right up tho! and nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donno why d zonee is usually surprised though,in my head anytime a guy and a girl gets tooooooooo close, 95% of d time, one of dem starts to develop feelings.....Always

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always. I agree with you

      Delete