Wednesday 19 June 2013

31 YEAR OLD TOYIN LAWANI(TONTO DIKE'S STYLIST) SET TO WED 21 YEAR OLD LOVER

 
 I am sure you wondering who she Toyin Lawani is, well she is a celebrity stylist /Business woman CEO of tiannah styling and is responsible for most of Tonto Dikeh and other well known celebrites's looks....She has been flaunting her 21 year old fiancee everywhere as finally he proposed her.She took to twitter to confirm this read after the cut








 "Well i am 31 and my husband is 21,guess dem madonna pass me..Lol"" So he finally proposed hehehee and  guess what i said yes hes my lover/bestfriend/brother.#Swag Mrs and #swag mr =Swag kids"'


11 comments:

  1. Love is a beautiful thing
    Congrats girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bleh...she's obviously forcing Him....she shudnt go nd luk for her mate

    ReplyDelete
  3. @21 in 9ja wat in d world does he do 4a living,is he even done with college?.well she sees wat we don't so let's see where it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope they stay together, they look fun and I'm sure they have amazing sex *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. It must be really crazy for her to go 10years back oo. Sha I'm guessing he sexs her good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She doesn't even look 31 if u ask me.
    I say way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. she looks 42 with a bleaching cream

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl ur wasting ur time wit him bcos it will take nowhwere( think twice).Nija no be American oooo

    ReplyDelete
  9. love is blind....maybe the guy is blind?

    ReplyDelete