Friday 28 June 2013

[pictures] MEET NIGERIAN BORN POPULAR FASHION BLOGGER, PORTIA NWAOKONKO OF JUST PORSH

 Born Nwaokonko Portia, this stylish and enterprising,fast rising fashionista has hit the blog scene with a very noticeable and stick to mind approach you just would want to keep coming back. A graduate of Law from Abia state univerisity, when asked what fashion means to her she boldly said 'Fashion is an expression of who you are, so dont try to be someone else"

 Her growing fashion blog, www.justporsh.blogspot.com has gotten more views than even gossip blogs which is a commendable effort.



 This lawyer with an inbuilt fashion flair puts together her pieces from thrift stores both here in Nigeria and also orders online as the case maybe.



 Like every other thing in life, you cant know all the dos and donts of fashion, you need an avenue to learn everyday

 With a unique body type she dresses in appropraite prints and patterns and gives fashion advice on her blog which gets appaudable feedbacks.
when asked what keeps her going she said ' I  try to be myself, cause it works for me.'
Portia is one fashion blogger to look out for.

visit her blog page for more pictures and fashion advice.





labels:justporsh

21 comments:

  1. i like the last picture.. i could totally rock this to work

    ReplyDelete
  2. See my portia ooo,fine geh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't see anything fashionable here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmm... She wears what every girl wears these days. Not fashion bloggable

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like her style, she's looking good

    ReplyDelete
  6. D last 2 "anonymous" r bloody haters. Go get recognised 4 smtin, rather dan hate on some1's hustle. PorPor, Fix s really luvin ur effort..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks sooooo much for this feature. @Isyberry.
    It means a lot to me.
    You made me love myself all over again. Loll!
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will do it all over again if i have to! *wink you welcome

      Delete
  8. At anon 4.31 n 5.22, of course I dress like every other Nigerian girl cos we follow the same trends(we prolly shop from the same places too). But I'm doing something that they don't have the courage to do, I'm doing something different with it, putting myself out there and helping other people in the process. And for that, I'm extremely proud of the woman I've become.
    Now, whether my outfits are bloggable or not, you now know about me and would prolly check my blog out. My work here is done! Hehehehe

    @ FIX, thanks sooo much for your support my love.
    *kisses*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i see the lawyer side of her... go portia!!! people are going to hate anyway

      Delete
  9. Wow! Wow!! Wow!!! I so in love with this feature Isyberry. Jst as u rightly pointed out Justporsh is one of d few fashion blogs that sells way more dan most gossip blogs. Infact there is nothing like being urself.... Portia Dear do kip it up... U r obviously d nxt big thing in d fashion world. Do kip it up, I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice fashion sense

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its nice outlook,very cool and presentable queen,well done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice one porsh baby....ride on its not easy

    www.eberechiamadi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What does it take to be fashionable. I need to up my game but don't know how. Even if I don't have plenty money, I know peeps who I think I'm "richer" than who rock their clothes well. Any help?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. kindly visit www.faashionmaniac.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi pls checkout my blog www.stylishnina.com. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like her style till date. She inspire people.

    ReplyDelete