Monday 8 July 2013

HACKERS NEW FORMAT: SO I GOT SERVED ON FACEBOOK TODAY!!!!! SEE MUNCHED PICTURES

 I had just decided to ignore my fone today and chat alittle with my friend Rotimi who came visiting when all these was going on. after he left i decided to check my fone for missed calls, pings and other ims and then definately reply only for me to see about 36 missed calls on both fones. before i got the chance to check the numbers Twinne started calling, i picked and heard yet another shocker of my life, "isy are you the one i am chatting with on facebook now?' she had asked in a quick rush to put all at once in a sentence. 'facebook ke? i havent been with my fone since oh' what happened' i asked. it seems your account has been hacked!!!! i stopped hearing for a while as my brain just shut down after hearing those words. Hacked???? not another Stella badmus(the fake account that had most of my pictures on facebook used to scam white men...long story) i said. i rushed and picked up my glo stick, connected to my internet and sharply opened up my facebook account. i wrote out  disclaimer immediately and waited to get any awkward messages. then my fone started to ring like a mad radio that has lost its sense of control. the hacker had gotten to almost everyone!!! i was confused and angry and shocked all in one  so i went straight and secured my account and wrote as many more disclaimers as possible. its sad the level of crime people commit and put others into their web of messy deals just to fulfil their own selfish interests.....be extra careful one social medias. see more screen munches after the cut





5 comments:

  1. As in y r people so evil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thief oshi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrible Nigerians

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg. soo terrible. dey did dat to my dad some weeks back, his email woz hacked. its rele embarrassing cos d hackers sent d mail to all his prominent friends including d IG of police. thank God for mobile fones,some of dem called.

    ReplyDelete