Friday 12 July 2013

PICTURE OF THE DAY: FEMI KUTI... RULES FOR DATING MY DAUGHTER rule 1 GET A JOB!!!

Really cute!!! plus i know my dad will make enough rules for is future son inlaw like the time he told me isy dont bring any cowboys to my house... hehehe see clearer view of the rules below




1) Get A Job

2) Understand I don’t Like You

3) I’M Everywhere

4) You Hurt Her, I Hurt You

5) Be Home 30 Minutes Early

6) Det A Lawyer

7) If You Lie to Me, I will Find Out

8) She is my Princess, Not your Conquest

9) I dont Mind Going Back to Jail

10) Whatever You do to Her, I will do to you

3 comments:

  1. Lol! I Love my Dad! Thumbs up to every great dad out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isy, I don't understand wat Femi Kuti has got to do with this post anyways, wats his role here? Respond pls

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi femi kuti is the one wearing the tee!!

    ReplyDelete