Friday 26 July 2013

[pictures] MI THROWS ICE PRINCE ZAMANI A WELCOME BACK GIG

PHOTOS: Ice Prince Zamani Gets Suprise ‘Welcome Back’ Party from M.I.

 Rapper, M.I. Abaga threw his Label mate Ice Prince Zamani a ‘Welcome Back’ party after he arrived the country on Wednesday July 24, 2013. In attendance were, Victoria Kimani and DJ Caise, Music artistes, Seyi Shay, and Ezi Emela, Hip Hop World presenter Sam Walsh were also present.


PHOTOS: Ice Prince Zamani Gets Suprise ‘Welcome Back’ Party from M.I.PHOTOS: Ice Prince Zamani Gets Suprise ‘Welcome Back’ Party from M.I.PHOTOS: Ice Prince Zamani Gets Suprise ‘Welcome Back’ Party from M.I.PHOTOS: Ice Prince Zamani Gets Suprise ‘Welcome Back’ Party from M.I.PHOTOS: Ice Prince Zamani Gets Suprise ‘Welcome Back’ Party from M.I.PHOTOS: Ice Prince Zamani Gets Suprise ‘Welcome Back’ Party from M.I.


PHOTOS: Ice Prince Zamani Gets Suprise ‘Welcome Back’ Party from M.I. 
The pictures were posted on Instagram.


ok one question only, who is the girl on blue? cant help but notice she was everywhere Ice prince stood to pose for a picture. hian lol i didnt say anything so biko ehn don't quote me

0 comments:

Post a Comment