Sunday 28 July 2013

RELATIONSHIP TICKLE, DONT JUST FEEL IT SHOW IT

Show it 

Some people wonder why i love my bestie and co owner of this blog Olajumoke Tinuoye so much but what they forget to do is thank God for her awesomeness. she inspires me in many ways more than the ordinary. i remember her pitching to me that day in front of my hostel in Unilag telling me how she thinks i should try out to write professionally and how she kept encouraging me to try out for WOW magazine opening that night in January 2011. she is also the reason you can read this piece today under the tag name isyberry blog.i guess we all need a motivator around us yeah!! hehehe
well it turned out to be a blessing as God blessed me with an Editor with outmost understanding and a friend Olanshile in one person. with his permission, will post some of my write ups for wow magazine here and if you feel inspired please let me know oo ehn ehn!!! read my first piece below

There’s no better season to talk about showing love than Valentine’s. There is pretty much love in everyone’s life, if you pay enough attention. So why not let those loved one know you love and care for them? And let them know often too.

First you have to be sure of what you feel. Love, lust or infatuation? You need to understand your feelings before you can convince anyone else of what you feel. Ask yourself these questions: Do I really love him/her? Am I merely lusting for his/her body?

Second, even though ladies love attention and would want you to flatter them at certain times, does this depict the three powerful words that can turn lives around? Take away all the flattery and attention. Take away the good looks and answer this question: is he/she still attractive to me? I’m sure when you do, you will find it easier to define what you feel.

That said, showing love to those who deserve it is an art. When you know if it’s real, or maybe pure enough to be shown, you also need to know how to show it.

Be Yourself
Don’t play the role of someone you are not. Don’t act like the clichéd actors you see in the movies. Play your own cards and dance to your own music when it comes to showing your love
Actions Before Words
Let your actions and behaviour depict your love. Sometimes we search for the right words to show our love, especially when they are not supported by prior behaviour. Are you claiming to love him or her? Of course anyone could do that, and with ease too. So the better path would be from actions to words. When there’s need for words to be heard, speak, but from the heart.

For the concluding part of this article, click HERE

6 comments:

  1. 9ce one,kip it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lesbo tinz *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you isyberry blog there is this new chic I am feeling but she too set form I will try and

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what is strong with the site as I said show her I love her because I dream of her each day if he gree 4 me I will let u know .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmn mmmmn,ore ati ore, I love this kind of friendship oh, I wish I had one bestie I could write about like this. May God bless you and your wonderful friends. Friendship is mostly sacrificial but most people don't just get it! All dey want is to gain from u all d time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they have been friends since their diploma day in school.. nice one!!

    ReplyDelete