Wednesday 28 August 2013

MELVIN'S INTERVIEW WITH IK, HE TALKS ABOUT THE JOURNEY SO FAR, HIS CONNECTION WITH DILLISH,AND TAKING HIS ACTING CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL.' I DONT LOVE DILLISH, WE ARE JUST COOL'



In a recent interview with ik for cool fm radio station, Melvin talked about his relationship with fellow housemate dillish and moving forward. read the excerpt below:
As you progress in the game, you'll feel more confident that you'll win the money. But still I knew it could be anyone of us.I don't love Dillish we're just cool. If Stephen doesn't exist.We never know. To get Dillish as my wife wasn't my main priority in the house.We were just cool like that I'm taking my acting career to the next level. That's what Nigerians should expect from me! More movies"



you heard him people!!! more movies coming soon. i still wish bev or melvin  won the money tho

4 comments:

  1. Ever so intelligent melvin
    Ashawo Beverly no body can like you woman of loose virtue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nefa see melvin for film b4 oooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool melvin may God be with u as for bev u re not but a big disgrace to ur family u really need home traning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ve seen Melvin in a soap opera before. Before he gets fully initiated into nollywood, he rily has to brush up his acting skills. Secondly, he actually has to mind the movie roles/scripts he accepts. #justsaying# Melvin, U̶̲̥̅̊ did well!

    ReplyDelete