Thursday 31 October 2013

Celebrity look book: Actress Daniella Okeke

From pixie hair cut to braids and weaves, Daniella okeke rocks her fashion world like she's got no second to waste! Hehehe




Nollywood shapey actress knows how best to flaunt her curves and ass in all ways possible.




I have taken time to put together my fav 2013 looks of Daniella!!




Which is your fav.... They all kinda look hot if you ask me!






Don't forget you can still send in your pictures for the beauty of the day and no makeup pictures for your morning glory.

Send to isynwegbu@yahoo.com



Mwah!
Be sociable darlings, Kindly follow on twitter @isyberrysblog, like our page on facebook, www.facebook.com/isyberryblog, and of course drop a comment!!! Obrigado!!!

4 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous. I love all the outfits.

    Belledazzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is so dope! my favourite is the 1 with the short hair so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. killer shape all the dresses are hot too hot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chai! Baby oku. I love all of them

    ReplyDelete