Thursday 19 December 2013

Check out 2shotz and his wife of 8months's PDA, plus read his open letter 'Dear darling wife it's magic each time we hold each other'

 Looks like there is still much love in their castle as rapper star 2shotz shared this picture with his wife of about 8months with the most amazing caption below:
'Dear darling wife....it's magic each time we hold each other, each time we cuddle, and each time we kiss. I feel goosebumps all over again. I never want to let you go for fear of losing you, so I just hold on a little bit tighter each day, refusing to let go. You will never know the warmth I. Eel inside me when I'm with you. You re all I ever wanted' 


Then she replied 
'Thanks for loving m d way you do bbe.... Ur a blessing to me. Iloveyoumore xxxx'

Early marriage is the sweetest! Awe too cute 

4 comments:

  1. In your face Beverly Osu lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how is it in her face when hes a woman beater and u r a dummy

      Delete
  2. dont dey live in the same house? y all dis on instagram

    ReplyDelete