Sunday 15 December 2013

Hey Fellas!!!! Toke Makinwa is bad on the single market, ends 12years relationship with Maje



Rumours have been making the rounds of the entertainment industry of late that OAP Toke Makinwa and her long time boyfriend/ fiancée who were too busy this year to plan their own wedding, have called it quit on their 12years long relationship. 


Popular Soft sell magazine City people reports that the Morning drive on Rhythm FM OAP Toke and lagos BiG boy and fitness trainer Maje have parted ways see how she allegedly put it below:

"I am not under any pressure to get married. It's the society that puts pressure on women not minding that divorce rates are high.  
I was once in a long term relationship with Maje Ayida (pause this is isy talking now ooo 'was' she said) and it has come to an end. I think it's unfair for me to speak about our relationship because he is not here to defend himself.  He is an amazing guy but it was not meant to be.  
It's strange being single again but I am taking it one step after the other.  
One of the mistakes I made in my last relationship is that we dated for a long time. They were amazing years but they were also 12 long years. When you are faithful to someone, know what you can tolerate.  
My Mr Right has to be God-fearing, who would not do certain things because he is God-fearing. He has to understand what I do and must not be selfish in any way".



Well spoken if you ask me! 12 long years over and done . 

Good luck in the single market Toke a lot if frogs to kiss here before you find the Prince Charming. Ok bye

1 comment: