Tuesday 31 December 2013

New year resolutions for 2014.

In few hours we will be ushering in the new year, plenty hopes and aspirations and disappointments from the previous years.

Some hoped to get the bling on their fingers, some cars, others shoes and bags, some even had aspirations of travelling to better cities.

But that you can see this message I am writing is enough reason to thank God.

I am not the happiest girl in the world but I am grateful to God.

For you guys my viewers less than a year and I am pursuing 1million views is one of my blessings this year, all those who have started commenting I wish you can see the smiles on my face when I open the blog and see the comments.

I'm grateful.
This is not. Thank you message it's a new year resolution forum lol!!!


My heart felt thank you message is coming up in a bit!!

If God says he will grant one wish from our wish list, what will you ask for?


I will ask God good health. Cause when I am healthy I can work hard for anything I set my hands on.

You?

17 comments:

  1. I want to marry you this year isyberry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to travel out this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to enter school this year. My mates have entered university last year but jamb messed me up!

    God should answer my prayers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isiomah Nwegbu you are doing a good job!
    Illah is proud of you!
    Odua.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My only wish is long life with good health and wealth.
    Amin
    pls visit www.trendyrammy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ma wish to graduate succesful wit ma mate dis year n go 4 nysc wit dem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ¶ wish Fø̲̣̣я̅ Gϑ health n to get married this year

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good health! Love and family! Money!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to use this medium to say that success shall be your portion this new year in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen!!!!

      Thanks a lot and same wishes in Jesus name

      Delete
  10. Let's mk it 1million views next yr. Better U I pray. God will give U d wisdom U need to pull thru so dat u cn dash me money next yr. Achum ego :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen ooo my dear!

      Thanks a lot for your support! When the cheddah rains!!! It shall pour hard on us all!!!


      Happy new year!!

      Delete
    2. I meant 5 million viewz. Happy new year my delta sister

      Delete