Monday 20 January 2014

It is just a joke' we didn't mean to hurt jim iyke'Helen Paul responds to deliverance video

This is a clip from the viral deliverance video which many have assumed to be imitating Jim Iyke's deliverance story in popular tb Joshua's church. 


Jim Iyke earlier posted:
"People cross the line sometimes for relevance. It disappoints if it comes from people you deemed to have self respect. Classless."

Then Helen Paul responded to the accusations saying:

"It is just a joke. I am an actress and a senior colleague called me for a job. I was given the script and I acted my part. We did not mean to hurt Jim Iyke. In the skit, I was portrayed as a prostitute but that is not what Helen Paul is about." 

What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. They didn't mean to hurt you Jim besides ay has been doing prophet role for years

    ReplyDelete