Thursday 20 February 2014

Angry reality TV star Kim Kardashian lashes out at haters who says she had a bum implant.

With a bum like this everyone just has to think They got cheated from heaven!! Ogini!!! 


Anyway Kim k has come out to blast her haters who have been saying she has had some surgical work done on her famous bum!!! See how she put it below: 

'I'm seeing all these nonsense tabloids claiming I have butt implants-injections. Get a life! Using pics of me 15lbs skinnier (before I had my baby) comparing to me now! I still have weight to lose. Anyone who has had a baby knows how hard it is to lose weight(especially the last bit of weight) & your body totally changes! Making fun of me pregnant & making fun of me trying to lose weight now shame on you. I'm not perfect but I will never conform to your skinny standards sorry! Not me. And BTW I've lost a lot so far & I'm proud of that! Don't give young girls a complex!'

1 comment: