Tuesday 25 February 2014

Davido's rumoured girlfriend sunshine haye denies dating him. 'I do not have anything to do with that boy'

Do you remember the kiss picture Davido shared of himself and this sexy South African vixen sunshine Haye? Well The controversy regarding her alleged pregnancy for Davido has surely gotten to her nerves.Here is what Miss Sunshine Haye wrote on Instagram today.


'Let me LIVE!!! Everyday people wanna create more lies on me why??, I'm so sick and tired of all this bullshit .. Leave me the fuck alone !! I DO NOT have NOTHING to do with that boy so stop fucking mentioning my existence with his !!! I don't understand why all of this is headline news, when so many people in the world are dying from chronic diseases #Sad'" 
What do you think? Lol 

0 comments:

Post a Comment