Friday 28 February 2014

Happy new month my darlings

Sometimes we ask ourselves is there anything really to be thankful for, but the fact that we see the break of everyday, the life, eyes,hands and legs we have, the family and friends, the people that love us, those that hate us too(confused love). Everything around us one way or the other is enough reason to be thankful.

Just 2 days ago my Facebook account was hacked again like last year. The shameless faceless jobless animal was asking people for credit saying i was stranded somewhere in Ogun state, last year it was iseyin Oyo state. See how they put it below:
Hi
How re you doing
Then when you reply,
Am not too good at the moment
I really need you help at the moment

I'm stranded in ogun state park now i lost my bag on my way ..please and i need to make some important calls and buy another ticket home from here.please help me with some recharged cards please i promise to refund it back as soon as i get out from here please Can you send me MTN 1,500.

They went as far as hacking my yahoo mail so I wouldn't be able to reset the Facebook account. It was annoying as hell cause I felt helpless and the kind heart of my friends and family was taken for granted.
My sincere apologies,
please be extra watchful of this scammers they are on the loose. Ask questions only the person can answer or better still don't send at all, I don't think the first place someone who is stranded will look for help is on Facebook.


Happy New Month!!! More of God's blessings.

1 comment: