Saturday 22 February 2014

Khloe will always be my wife' says Lamar Odom in new interview

Amidst the messy divorce and moving on tales trailing khloe and Lamar of the reality TV series that has been aired for over 4 years. Lamar has still managed to still express his love for khloe even after he cheated on her repeatedly. 


See how he put it below:
 'Who knows? We don't know exactly if [the divorce is going through]. Only time will tell. I hope not. But even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife. Being married and being married to the woman I decided to marry was, besides having children, the most important thing in my life. I love my wife. She'll always be my wife, no matter what.'

Lamar has a 14-year-old daughter Destiny and an 11-year-old son Lamar Jr. with ex-girlfriend Liza Morales.

The worst part of this whole thing is the fact that they actually look really good together!!!! Just really sad all this is happening to them. 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh Lamar is now sober
    Khloe pls take him back

    ReplyDelete