Sunday 23 March 2014

Awwh too adorable, read Waje's birthday wishes to her daughter Ogochukwu Emerald

Gifted Singer Waje took to her Instagram page to send out a charming birthday wish to her daughter Emerald who turned a year older today. 


Read how she put it below:

'My gift from God, my Joy,the daughter who has been set on a hill, your light will shine so bright, I love you sooooo much, I'm so proud of you and I can see you growing to be a wonderful and intelligent young lady. You are priceless. Thank you for coming to this world thru me, I'm truly honored and overwhelmed with the blessing of being Ogorchukwu emeralds mother.my gem'

Her mum's BFF Omawunmi also sent a birthday wish to Emerald 
Read it below: 
  • 'Happy Birthday My Precious Stone Emerald! You make me proud my darling... Don't worry Aunty Omawumi must TURN UP for you! God bless you from Moi, BK and K'
Cute girl!!

Happy Birthday Emerald 

0 comments:

Post a Comment