Saturday 1 March 2014

Check out this picture of Child star Benita Okojie and her sis Bella Okojie

When I first saw this picture I had chills like oh wow this girl is all grown up, I have forgotten that as I was growing, she was growing too. Hehe

You don't remember her??
Then You didn't have a TV in your house in the late 90s or you were born yesterday. Lol

Ok if you don't remember her for real she was one of the reasons kids would stay glued to their TV to watch her perform her hit songs then like ' osamudieme and child of God.
I still remember the lyrics a little hehehe

'I am glad, I am a child of God
I am happy, (chop mouth) Jesus when he calls me
I will run run run when he needs me, I will run to him.

Anyway Benita is all grown now and her sister is an OAP with inspiration fm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment