Friday 7 March 2014

Fuji star Obesere replies rumour says 'I didn't rape anyone, someone is trying to frame me'


Okay guys, Obesere's publicist says this is the true story of the rape incident that has been making waves online now for about two days. Here is the mail he sent me.

Famous Fuji musician, Alhaji Qudus Abass Akande fondly called Obesere has opened up on the rape scandal making the rounds about him.  In an exclusive chat, the Ibadan born musician said the rape scandal is a grand conspiracy set up by his enemies.

"I don't know who is behind this but I'm sure my God will turn the story to my glory," he prayed.


Narrating his own side of the story, Obesere said he came in contact with the girl in question, Miss Olanike Olaiya, on February 5, 2014 in Ibadan through his old friend, Bola Okoro for an ongoing business project tagged 'Obesere Rice.' She is supposed to be one of the beneficiaries of the project as a marketer.

And in furtherance to their business discussion, she came to his Lagos residence in Okota on February 10, 2014. Obviously, an intimate relationship between two consenting adult had developed between them.

Awed by his famous celebrity image, she was all over him, entering the nooks and crannies of his house like the woman of the house, and even doing the cooking, and making several advances for a romantic relationship with the Fuji star. One thing led to the other, and she offered to stay the night in the cozy environment.

After having a swell time, she departed the following day with smiles.

But to Obesere's utter surprise, he got an invitation from the Isolo Police Division that a girl who departed happily from his house has reported him for rape four days after her departure. To him, it was a laughable mater!

With further probe and investigation, Obesere said he discovered ab-into through the link-person that she had planned to extort him.

"When I called Bola who introduced her to me, she said Alhaji wake up, this girl had to told me before that we should dupe you that you have money but I declined."

With this discovery, he said his lawyer quickly advised him to transfer the case to higher police authority at the State Criminal Investigation Department, SCID, Panti, Yaba, for proper handling and investigation. He is now the complainant and the girl is now running helter-skelter to defend her obvious lies.

"I can tell you she is now on the run. As at Thursday I was at Panti but she was nowhere to be found. Mark my words, she and her cronies or whoever behind this will never survive this. God will vindicate me."

Now, the questions on the lips of many are: is it believable for Obesere with his status to rape? With many female fans and admirers of his prowess, is it possible for him to rape? Has a medical doctor examined her with the claim of a ring inserted into her private part? And why has she been on the run ever since the case was transferred to Panti?


Label:ladunliadi 

0 comments:

Post a Comment