Thursday 20 March 2014

I have been sleeping with my cheating husband's brother, now he proposed what do I do?

Help!!
I have been married to my husband for 3 yrs. Straight to the point, his brother has been flirting with me for years. Only last week I gave into temptation and we slept together. I must say the sex was great. My husband has had a mistress for a few yrs and he treats me like poo. I am not using that as an excuse for what I've done. His brother proposed to me today. He wants me run away with him. I don't know what to do now. I'm confused I don't want to get into another complicated relationship.


One question? do you have kids for this husband of yours? If no,
For me I feel you should do the right thing first, get divorced from the man you are married to before marrying his brother if that is what you really want to do. But how come he was throwing advances even when he knew you were married to his brother??? Na wa

1 comment:

  1. u should me ashame of urself,even if u must cheat why shud it b with ur husband bro wen there alot of dicks littered arround.d question u shud ask urself is,if u run with him and he marries u, are u d only woman he will still have?

    ReplyDelete