Saturday 1 March 2014

Lol 58 year old woman thrown into jail for trying to lure policemen into having s3x




'I haven't been penetrated in years' were the words of a 58 year old desperately horny woman who was said to have called 911 and caused a policeman to come to her home only to try to have sex with him.




 Maria Montenez-Colon begged the officer to go to bed with her and said "I haven't been penetrated in years!


The officer drove to her home in Punta Gorda after she reportedly told a dispatcher that she wanted her late husband's Corvette back after giving it to her son.
The police officer said he repeatedly informed the suspect that her behaviour was inappropriate But it appears she really wanted to satisfy her lust for lawmen.


The cop says Montenez-Colon was drunk when he arrived and immediately started making sexually suggestive comments such as 

"You are so sexy" and "Are you married?"...LOL

But she saved the most lascivious for when he asked how he could help her.
"You can f–k me," she said....LMAO


She allegedly grabbed the cop's arm and tried to rub her hands across his chest so he told her that her behaviour was inappropriate.
Montenez-Colon told dispatch that the original officer's rejection 'p-ssed her off.'
"I'm bad, I know," she replied, the report states.


Before leaving, the officer gave Montenez-Colon his business card and advised her to call the police department through a non-emergency line for non-emergencies.
Despite this advice, Montenez-Colon dialed 911 a second time to say the last officer "p-ssed her off" and asked to see another.


Montenez-Colon is accused of begging an officer she found attractive to have sex with her — and calling 911 to complain when he wouldn't...LWTMB


The original officer returned with a second officer. She explained again that she called 911 a second time because their first encounter infuriated her, according to The Smoking Gun.
"He was a perfect gentleman, but when I asked him to f–k me, he turned me down so that made me angry."



The first officer asked if Montenez-Colon remembered their conversation about not using 911 in non-emergency circumstances.

"I do," she allegedly said, "but how elseam I going to get you to fuck me?"...O

Montenez-Colon was arrested, handcuffed and booked into Charlotte County Jail.



0 comments:

Post a Comment