Tuesday 4 March 2014

Popular Apple juice Fuji music singer Obesere arrested for raping a 29year old graduate in Lagos state.

You read some stories and you just beginning to wonder how it really happened. 


I know he was in the news recently say like some years ago for buying some exotic cars and having a successful Fuji music business but who ever thought he would be in the news for rape and possible ritual activities. 

The woman in question actually accused him of rape and also said he inserted a ring he was wearing into her and she started bleeding!!! Sighs what does that one mean now? Because medical practitioners have confirmed that she was raped so the story hold just a little bit of water. 

Read how vanguard put It below: According to Vanguard ....Popular Fuji musician,  Alhaji Abass Akande, popularly known as Obesere, has been arrested  by the Police in Lagos State for allegedly raping a 29-year-old business woman, Miss Olanike Olaiya in his Okota residence, Lagos.
The victim, who took the matter to the Police, also narrated her ordeal in the hands of the musician whose shows generally fascinate society women.

According to Olaiya, a  National Diploma graduate of business administration from Ibadan Polytechnic....

 "I got to know  Obesere through one of my friends, Mrs Bola Okoro. She told me that Obesere would assist me in my business.
"I deal in office equipment and when I contacted Obesere, he asked me to meet him in his family house at Okota.  When I  met him, I  introduced my business to him and he promised to connect me to some of his friends in Dubai who would sell  goods to me on credit.
"After the discussion, he started demanding for sex and I refused and when I wanted to leave, he insisted I should sleep over in his house because it was late and he claimed that it was dangerous to go out late in the night in his area.
"I thought he was a responsible man and I decided to sleep over, but at the dead of the night, he came into the room where I slept and pounced on me.
"He raped me and afterwards inserted a ring he wore into my  private part  and I started bleeding. He hurriedly  left me in the room saying he had an appointment to fulfil.
"I could not bear the trauma and the bleeding and I reported the matter  to the police."




Label:Vanguard

0 comments:

Post a Comment