Monday 28 April 2014

Another actress turns musician. Read Angela Okorie's note

Madam Angela Okorie shared this picture of herself and a caption that might insinuate she is about to release her own album. 



Read how she put it below.

" I have not done any song, but I've written a lot of them and I will soon hit the studio. I'm still putting finishing touches to my songs before going to the studio. I'm not going to release just single, I'm planning to come out big with my album. This is what I've been doing since my childhood; it wasn't a child play for me. I grew up with it. While growing up, I was singing in the choir. Then I became a soloist in my church. I came back to Nigeria to do modeling and from modeling to acting. So singing has been part of me. Most times, I sing without instrument and if you listen to me, you'll be convinced that I am a singer." ‪#‎AngelaOkorie‬


What do you guys think?


9 comments:

  1. Dats how dy waste money o, I pray it won't b an epic fall like Omotola's single. Only one nollywood actress has really impressed me with her music Jenifer Eliogu
    Visit tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm everybody want to turn to musician.na wa o.racheal uzu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's just wait n hear d songs....hope it sounds gud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must evry sing?abeg angela dnt tink music is in u

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear her sing inshort sang!!!.....FolaShade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hellooooo
    Are u asleep?
    Since morning jst 1 post

    ReplyDelete
  7. D money don too much.make she give me some abeg

    ReplyDelete
  8. ♍Ȋ̝̊̅§§ Morgan3 May 2014 at 00:01

    Dont Get It Twisted Girl, Stick †̥ Ya Purpose, Dreams N Vision, Stop Running Around

    ReplyDelete