Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Help, is it possible to reverse the curse I placed on my rapist?

For the purpose of confidentiality I will like to be referred to as Grace. While in secondary, ss2, I dated a guy in a Federal polytechnic. We became close but never had sex. I made sure we always saw in the open. Then one day he told me his best friend just got back from UK and was lodged in a hotel. Initially I refused to follow him but I agreed after so many pleads.
We got to the hotel and I waited at the reception. I took a bottle of Malt and I started feeling dizzy. All I knew was that I woke up in the hotel room naked, raped and disvirgined at 18.

I was angry and in annoyance I cursed him. I am happily married now and blessed with a kid. Recently I saw him selling cds in traffic. He couldn't look me in the eyes. I was even told by my friends that it is so bad for him now, and he practically lives from hand to mouth. I believe it was the curse I placed on him, because he told a friend that since I cursed him his life has never remained the same.

Does anyone know if i can reverse the curse?

For me I think you should forgive him first and place his judgement in God's hands, in that state after being raped and sourly abused I can imagine what manner of words you played with.

One lesson from this story guys, don't be quick to play God and make decisions when you are angry or mad or somewhat pained.

What do you guys think?


  1. I think she should just forgive d guy n remove every bitterness from her heart against d same guy, Let God alone judge him. I knw it hurts but then just forgive n forget..............

  2. call him and pray 4him bless him 4give him so GOD dat will4give u

  3. Don't reverse it, he deserves it........ it should be a lesson to others