Wednesday 30 April 2014

Lol Angela Okorie rains curses on Prince Eke over arrest in South Africa.

I don't know of you guys remember some pictures I posted early this month of Nollywood actor prince Eke and actress Angela Okorie in South Africa where they went to shoot their 'news abakiliki in South Africa. Well all isn't well between both movie makers as Angela Okorie took to her Instagram page to lash at prince over a theft and arrest issue. See how she put it when you continue: 


Angela Okorie was arrested in South Africa for an alleged theft when a man named Prosper reported her to the police. The said Prosper happened to be a friend to Nollywood actor and Muma Gee's husband Prince Eke. Different versions of the story has been published online and Angela even granted an interview few days ago to clear her name.

"My God said ten thousand shall fall on my right hand, and also on my left hand and they shall not come near me, I am like a tree planted by the river side, who ever that offends me has offended God, I brought prince eke to shoot my film and he planed with Prosper to dupe and crucify me for what I didn't do, may God judge you, may ur prayers become curses, may you never see good in ur lives, as u hate people's progress, may u never excel in your lives, may u never find favour in the eyes of men and God, I am surrounded by God's glory, and there is nothings you can do, prince eke u said u will shoot me for exposing you, but trust me you and prosper will suffer for the rest of your lives. As much as my God is alive you shall no no peace in Jesus Name I pray Amen."
 Lol nwa Abakiliki has finally returned to her base in Nigeria. 


What do you guys think?

3 comments:

  1. you see dont trust any one.racheal uzu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmm.deir cross 2 cary mennnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♍ČŠ̝̊̅§§ Morgan2 May 2014 at 23:13

     Didnt Believe D Both Parties

    ReplyDelete