Wednesday 16 April 2014

Lol caption this throw back picture of Julius Agwu, basket mouth and Jimmy Jatt before the fame and money

Lol!!!!! They look all kinda of funny




Airtel user:
9461 6552 9076 ****


Comment with your number or email attached to it. The promo is still on.
Thank you for sticking by me during this my slow posting period.


I am still in my village in Delta state prepping for my grandma's burial. Will post pictures from the event when I get them.


Celebrating one year with you guys!!!

5 comments:

  1. They look so hungry in this photograph. Thank God 4 their lives o....
    Jamils5000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look funny lwkmd 08050535683

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG....re dese beggars?lwkm 08026610232

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaaooooo hardwork sure pays...kudos to dem..they hav seen d ugly n hard times of life,now its d time to enjoy...all d best all d way guys..

    ReplyDelete