Tuesday 1 April 2014

'Nuella is my missing rib' says newly wedded director Tchidi chikere in new interview

Hian oo!! That is all I can say in this matter, I have tried not to be one sided in my postings from the beginning of this messy love triangle between movie director Tchidi Chikere, his ex wife Sophia Tchidi Chikere and Nollywood actress Nuella Njubigbo. 

In a recent interview with Encomium magazine, the newly wedded director gushes about his new life and wife
The movie director who got married to actress Nuella Njubigbo this past Saturday said Nuella is his missing rib and that members of his family have accepted her as their wife.

Read the excerpts when you continue: 


"I have the support of my family, who have fully accepted Nuella. Having concluded all the traditional rites, she is now with me in Mbaise. My people have given her wrappers and taken her to the farm. We are so, so happy. This looks more like my first marriage. Infact, Nuella is my missing rib " he told the mag
The couple are currently at his base in Mbaise, Imo State.
What do you guys think?


Label:Encomium 

1 comment:

  1. Mumu! Ur 3rd missing rib will soon be on d way again

    ReplyDelete