Wednesday 30 April 2014

Peter Okoye flaunts dollar notes on the set of 'O Set' music video shoot

Who else is feeling the man of the year album like I am????? So yesterday I was blasting seriously and dancing to this 'O set' music with my hubby and people were looking at me like who is this girl driving by with such loud music!!! Hehehe 


It's bad like that, and Peter Psquare is showing you that 'ife adigo' as he flaunts this dollar bills on the set of the music video shoot. 

The song is originally Phyno's song but he featured the twin music lords as par the Igbo boys movement!!

Don't mind me oo I am a local Igbo girl!!!! 

You like?



Lol I know all you aproko must have seen the hubby before every other thing.  That is way of ending the month of April!!! No hubby oo ok bye!!!



4 comments:

  1. Funny u,guess som noses r sniffin 2 smell d husband.united psquare stand,or divided dey fall.tnk God dey r bk fully.hapy new month 2 all isyberry fans/commentors.much luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea thank God they are back together.happy new month to u too ose pearl nd to you isyberry.racheal uzu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Begining to lik phyno especialy diz o set..wen we saw dec 28th me no send am den ...hes becomin a super star mehnn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ racheal uzu,tnks

    ReplyDelete