Saturday 19 July 2014

A lot of people look at me and say ‘Boy, you are the next big thing after Bob Marley says patoranking in new interview

Ok some people are going to hate me for this but oh well i stand by what it is. 


Yesterday i watched him perform at the mbgn and i just wanted to flog him off the stage.... What was he all about with that dressing and those shoes?( thank God for this picture here) And he couldnt get dancers to entertain us he had to do some funny froglike steps himself. No no hell freaking no.


I love his girlie o song, the original and the remix with Tiwa but guy you need to calm down on the arrival parade. Dont jump when you are meant to walk. 

Read an excerpt from his Interview with Nigerian tribune when you continue: 



I really love and respect Bob Marley and like I said on my twitter handle, I'm the next big thing after Bob Marley…I'm very positive about that. If you watch the video for 'Alubarika' closely, you'd see Bob Marley's picture in it.
People tell me that a lot. A lot of people look at me and say 'Boy, you are the next big thing after Bob Marley.' It is not something I came up with, so I just had to claim it by faith.


Label:nigeriantribune

2 comments: