Monday 14 July 2014

How sad: Read Kefee's husband's tribute to his late wife.

I still cant believe that she is dead.



Read her husband Don momoh's  tribute to her:
"You were a woman of principle, straightforward, strong willed and determined. You were the symbol of hope. When I look through your eyes little did I know that the end has come. Death is inevitable but no man desires death at the time it comes. I am consoled by the fact that you are now translated from this sinful environment to a better place where the lord has made for the righteous men of your kind. Farewell my desire. Rest in the bosom of the lord till we meet on the lord's appointed time."
 

2 comments:

  1. Emma Don Bugedo...14 July 2014 at 14:31

    Too nice of him,may her soul rest in peace...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sad,R.I.P Kefee

    ReplyDelete