Friday 26 September 2014

Beverly Osu stuns in new pictures

I am not a feminist but sometimes i pass for one. 

I love women who stand for what they believe in amidst the plenty disappointments and hurdles along their path. With all she went through last year in the hands of Nigerians, no one would have ever thought she would still be strong and even bolder.    Beverly Osu would be 22 tomorrow September 27. To mark her birthday, she has shared a set of stunning photos from an Ethopian themed photo shoot as styled by  Abbyke Domina
Trust she had plenty to say about being 22.


Read how she put it when you continue. 
"22 represents God,The Master Builder, The Manifestation of Dreams, The Future, realization, personal power, retribution, love, war, and a visionary.As I turn 22 I am proficient and a strong leader, I have the potential to be successful, I will fulfill my highest potential by bringing ideals into everyday reality. I am stronger today because I turn 22.
I represent an African leader, The strength of a woman.

"I am a woman. I do not like war. However, I would rather die rather than accepting your deal…"
These were the words of Empress Titus, The
ETHIOPIAN QUEEN, wife of Emperor Menelik,
she is known to have wielded considerable political 
power, she was a key player in the dispute over the "Treaty of Wuchale" with Italy in which the Italian version made Ethiopia an Italian protectorate.
"Wathin't a bafazi, way ithint'imbolodo ufo Kufa" (now you have touched the women (strydom), you have struck a rock, you have dislodged a boulder, you will be crushed).
I have found my strength after the BBA show…I've been down but not crushed, I am humble but not stupid, I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human. 
I am 22 years old, I'm youthful, I'm a moving train, I'm BLACK DIAMOND, I'm a young African woman with the grace of God leading me.I am a working progress.

I am Beverly Osu. 




2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Beverly osu. Racheal uzu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma Don Bugedo...26 September 2014 at 21:17

    Hbd fine woman...

    ReplyDelete