Monday 22 September 2014

Chioma Toplis shares new pictures... Plus special message to haters

I remember reading about this lady back then on every city people my mum bought... Yes i have loved gossip since i cant remember. 

The married mother of 3 showed off her weight loss in sexy lingerie .She also had this to say to haters and lovers
Tnx guys, for all the people who commended on my weight loss, my next level, my swag etc  I love u guys like kilode. As for those who hated viewing these picture because they are pretenders and could not only remove der eyes commented on top, I feel sorry for d pains u caused ur selves and bliv that after treating ur selves of heart attack u will be doing urself d Favour of deleting ur self cos more are in d making. Am soaring higher whether u like it or not. My family are behind me my wonderful n supportive hubby most importantly. Also may I remind u that my hubby is English n that makes me part of that society .Am off to LA for my progress check
More below.

Plus her kids are so adorable!!!! See what mixing white plus black blood brings to earth? Fine fine children!! Hehehe



Label:misspetite

1 comment:

  1. Emma Don Bugedo...23 September 2014 at 14:34

    I seem nt 2 understand,where's d weight loss...

    ReplyDelete