Saturday 6 September 2014

Duncan mighty celebrates his Music Kitchen! See Photos.

Everything is so worth celebrating these days. Dubcan mighty is not taking any chances as he has decided to mark another year with his 

small obelle chi(god)

In his words see what he had to say about his studio/ music kitchen when you continue

"Happy birthday to my small god, my best friend, my comforter, my toy, my shrine, my church, my king making machine, as others go to babalawo for help, this is my own studiolowo whenever I need a hit , after consulting capital GOD na here o, hehehe e never finish o!!!!!!!! My kitchen, my recipe, my barbeque, from this kitchen sweet soup like "OBIANUJU" HAND OF JESUS" NA GOD" PORT HARCOURT BOY" IKEBE DE SHOOT KATAPOT" ISIMGBAKA" AHAMEFUNA" GOLDEN RING" SAME POWER" BLOW AM ft OLAMIDE " WE GO DEY ft"WANDE COAL " I KNOW THAT ft TIMAYA " HUSTLERS ANTHEM" MANUCHIMSOH" IKEBE JYRATE" DANCE FOR ME REMIX"OWHORNOGU " JESUS BU EZE REMIX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
E no finish o now just use your Brian and imagine how much money and how many places this soups don give me and exposed me to? This same tools of mine has given 27 PH ARTISTE free collaborations and To you JESUS CHRIST GOD ALMIGHTY THE MOST HIGH GOD ELEDUMARE CHIOKIKE I give all the glory and honor in JESUS NAME AMEN' More pics of his god after cut...

1 comment: