Monday 1 September 2014

See Tiwa's outfits at the NEA 2014, plus see pictures of her sexy new body guard

What do you think giys? 

I love the lace outfit but i am not a fan of the dark lip colour... 

Plus you guys just have to know this that her bodyguard worked for Mr Chris brown before oooo!!! She quickly got a picture of the guy with Chris brown and pic mixed hers with it. 

Trust for a dramatic caption she went ahead to say:

 'I figured if he can take care of Chris Brown then he can take care of MrsBillz ... Shoutout to my dope bodyguard @dragotheking PS I think he is single ladies so all enquires through me #10%Commission'

So me and my aproko antenna went to look for more pictures of the bodyguard but he is a private user!! *crying* hehehe 


Which outfit do you guys prefer? 

Morning and have a nice day


Sent from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment