Monday 29 September 2014

Wow!! Roman catholic bishop accused of adultery says he is happy his secret is out.

Before you say anything just know that you are not God! So save the judgement for him alone. Also be reminded that the race to heaven is a personal one. Everyone here on earth is a sinner..... Now read and be informed when you continue: 





 

A leading Roman Catholic Bishop of Arundel and Brighton, Kieran Conry has resigned after his shame affair with a 43-year-old married parishioner. The 63-year-old who confessed on Saturday Sept 27 of being unfaithful says 'I'm so glad my affair secret is out.'

'It has been difficult keeping the secret,. 'In some respects I feel very calm. It is liberating. It is a relief. I have been very careful not to make sexual morality a priority [in his sermons]. I don't think it got in the way of my job, I don't think people would say I have been a bad bishop. But I can't defend myself. I did wrong. Full stop,' he tells Mail.


In a handwritten love letter dated earlier this month, he wrote to the 43-year-old woman: 'It's all right to say that [your husband] did bad things, but you knew that he didn't love you. You know (I hope) that I did. And I did, and do.' The letter was signed: 'your K xxxxxx.' He however denied that they had a sexual relationship, although he admitted she had stayed at his house in Pease Pottage, West Sussex.

Conry is also been accused of a second affair with a married parishioner 20 years his junior, who spent at least three nights at his home. Meanwhile, the woman's husband threatens to sue church bosses who he claimed knew of the affair for years. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment