Sunday 19 October 2014

Interview: 2face idibia talks marriage and handling female advances, plus says his favourite actress is not Annie Idibia

2face Idibia in an interview with Blackhouse Media revealed that his wife Annie Idibia is not his favorite actress.
The artiste who is one of the headliners was at a media parley held for the Hennessy Artistry tour. When asked who he favorite actress was, expecting his wife Annie to be the response he said Jada Pinkett Smith instead.
Annie Idibia is a fast rising actress on the Nollywood movie scene who begun her acting career in 2008. Movies she has featured in include White Chapel, Blackberry Babes, Without Kingdom, Bride Wars,My Soulmate.
Also, 2face Idibia has opened up to Punch on how he handles women who try to get too familiar.....he says marriage has changed him. See his response below:

"When I meet a female fan who is being unnecessarily familiar with me, I just greet her and move on with my life. If she is still being persistent, I would tell her that what she is looking for she cannot have. Then I introduce her to any of my single friends that is around,"
"Three of my children are already showing signs of being good singers without my interference. I would say I am a natural coach. Marriage has made me calm and helped balance my life. I don't do some certain things anymore because I am married,"

Label:kemifilani/punch

1 comment: