Sunday 2 November 2014

It is junk for anyone to say I am dating Fathia' Kola Odunlade replies rumour mongers.

Fathia Balogun and Adekola Odunlade
Over the week, news went round that popular Yoruba acts, Adekola Odunlade and Fathia Balogun are in a relationship.
Those spreading the gist said that though Odunlade accords Balogun due respect publicly, they are in sizzling romance.

However, Odunlade told Saturday Beats that there was no iota of truth in the story. He said he regards Balogun as a senior colleague who is older than him.
Odunlade said, "Imagine that. This is something that does not make sense and when people ask me such questions, I normally don't give them a reply. It is junk for anyone to say I am dating Fathia. It is a lie, we are not dating, she is my senior and she is older than me with about four years. It is just rubbish and I don't acknowledge such. I don't blame them because it is normal for people to peddle rumours about us but this is based on falsehood."


Label:saturdaybeats,kemifilani

0 comments:

Post a Comment