Friday 7 November 2014

'Well everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion' Wizkid addresses his arrogant allegations scandal

Where are you investing all the millions you are making now?

I invest heavily in properties and jewellery. I spend more on gold. I have heard some people say they are vanities but I tell you, they are very good investments.

About being arrogant and acting like a terrible person, he said;

Well, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. And you should also check those who claim I am a terrible person. I am not and my people know that.  Whatever any one feels,  he should not blame me for it. Everyone cannot like you; same as everyone cannot hate you. I am just being me and also being a good person. Fame has not changed me; it only added some accessories to my collections. People say I am arrogant and it does not bother me because I still show my fans love and they do same in return.


Label:PM news 
Sent from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment