Saturday 25 April 2015

Please give yourself common sense' Toyin Lawani lashes out on her Ig followerd

I know i dont post as often as i used to and i am not saying i am going to go at the pace that i used to. I am just saying i love blogging whichever way and i am still going to find myself back to it as soon as i get my whole act together...too much going on... I wonder what will happen when i start training my kids. 24hours will definately never make do. Hehehe

Ok back to the gist. Toyin Lawani shared this picture of Eniola Badmus and shared a joke saying she came to her talk of town Amala joint and finished their food and some people decided to tell her the place isnt hers.

How can people be that funny though? You come and tell me how the place i own looks like? After you have been stale enough to not know the picture went viral last year from a movie scene?
You find them on instagram just follow celebrities and Instagram made celebrities to enjoy a juicy timeline.your number of followers wont take you to heaven. Lol dont be scared to follow for a cool laugh every now and then.

What do you guys think?
Was the response harsh or well deserved?
I ask that question all the time like i ever get responses! Hehehe

1 comment: