Monday 1 July 2013

[picture] MERCY JOHNSON BACK TO FILMING POSTS PICTURE OF HERSELF ON SET

The actress posted this picture of herself and then went further to post this on her facebook wall.



'thank you daddy for my first day at work in the month of perfection. Thank you for accertained victory. Thank you for the gift of life. Thank you for prospering the work of my hand. Thank you daddy for favour round about. Thank you for the extraordinary grace in your sight and the sight of men. I thank you for exclusive joy and explosive blessing in the second half of this year. Halloweth be thy name for expansion of peace on every side, that there will no adversary nor evil occurrence in the remaining part of this year. Thank you for bringing me to your light and thank you daddy for making me light to my generation. Let someone say THANK YOU DADDY.'


well done Mercy J you sure have grown in recent times!!

between did you see her tiny waist my God........ now im trying to imagine what princess role she is playing with this kind of custome. if e no be nollywood, e no fit be like nollywood!!! hehehe 

0 comments:

Post a Comment