Sunday 2 March 2014

#DearGod Kanu Nwankwo undergoes heart surgery the second time.

I I watched the recently concluded cetenary live and I was somewhat shocked when kanu's younger brother (cute sumborri oo) came out to collect a national honorary award for the super star footballer. I even remember discussing with my Aunty and the conclusion was maybe he was out of the country little did I know he was lying  in a hospital bed in a race for his life. 
Founder of  Kanu Heart Foundation, KHF, Nwankwo Kanu at the weekend underwent a corrective heart surgery at the Cleveland Hospital , Ohio, USA
The surgery was carried out during one of his normal yearly routinemedical checks at the hospital following the 1997 heart surgery at the same hospital.
Co-ordinator of the Kanu Heart Foundation, Pastor Onyebuchi Abia confirmed the success of the surgery adding that the former Super Eaglescaptain has since left the intensive care unit, ICU, of the hospital and is recuperating in the hospital.
"He'll be back home in a few days time'', Abia said in a statement. I spoke with him Sunday afternoon and he confirmed he's in a stable condition


Thank God for the successful surgery but still remember him in your prayers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment