Sunday 2 March 2014

Gather round gossip lovers!!! Kcee confirms he is still married to ijeoma and debunks rumoured affair with Actress Ebube Nwagbo

Ngwa nu my people the tori for town is that kcee is not divorced oo and that his wife Ijeoma is based abroad prior to what was earlier reported and Ebube Nwagbo has nothing to do with the Limpopo singer. 


In a recent chat with Encomium, kcee talked about his rumoured affair with Ebube 
See how he put it below:
''Personally, I don't have anything to lose by these rumours. I just feel for Ebube. She keeps crying, telling people that I'm the one spoiling her name, because she believes I'm behind the rumours. But it's not me, I don't have to spoil anyone's name. Her mother even called me,crying, telling me to let her daughter be. They think I'm the one sponsoring all the rumours, but why should I do that? I know someone is behind all this. All these things they say are false, it's not nice. In fact, I just spoke with my wife, she just left the country last week. She's not based in Nigeria". 

What say you?


0 comments:

Post a Comment