Saturday 25 April 2015

Care for some gossip? Lol read insta drama between Tonto Dike and popular luxury personal shopper Pumpsberry



Yesterday, a designer shopper by name Pearl Chuks,  sent  a mail about Tonto Dikeh buying things from her and not paying..When Tonto told her own side of the story,I wasn't online to blog about it..
Well, now Dencia has lent her voice to the issue standing up for the lady.

According to tweets by Dencia,she personally sends authentic items to the lady in question..She also says it's unfair to try to cheat a lady who is coming up because you are in a position of power...

Yesterday,Tonto shared screenshots claiming the things she ordered, though aware it was a replica bag,was below standard and so she told the girl to come and take the things because they were so fake..

However, the girl claims Tonto gave her a cheque which bounced ..and she got what she ordered for.
Tonto has said she won't be coerced into paying ... 

See more tweets by Dencia and some screen shots between Tonto and Plumpsberry



 Tonto Dikeh aslo shared her own messages to back her claims
I Am not really the type to keep messages but am glad I did in this particular case..
A young lady claims I owe her,as a celebrity,people think it is easy to scare us with the press but am sorry not this time . After stalking my life through social media and text messages,I succumbed to ordering some items from this young lady in a way to support her business,she was truthful that she sold out the originals and convinced me by sending messages of her previous deal with Omotola n few others (messages which i still have but wld respect evry1s privacy n not post but I told her i didn't want to since i wldnt carry them but she convinced me and since it was my younger friend's birthday I took pity I asked for the items*
When I saw these things they were so fake*I asked her to come back and take the items severally as it has been with my house manager,we have never tried to pay her and We never gave her no cheque.
Am fake and broke?
PLEASE PLEASE TAKE A PICTURE OF THE SUPPOSED CHEQUE and pls post it up here FOR PROOF and I swear I will give you a million naria in cash TODAY THRU ANY BLOGGER OF YOUR CHOICE..
I know she might be pretty upset by the rejection and I will forgive u BUT Am sorry I wouldn't Pay/buy nothing from u and I promise no celebrity will buy either... None of the message she posted online is on my phone....OK back to something better,THANKS

 Then earlier today tonto burnt down the bags and sent her pictures and videos... 
Wow! Just wow! Pearl Chuks, the luxury shopper who has issues with Tonto Dikeh because she refused to pay for bags she ordered from her says, Tonto has burnt the bags and sent her the video..Tonto who was laughing in the video can be heard saying
Oh wow!That's such a lovely box! Yeah burn the bag too..That's what you get for saying bitch better have my money"Burn the bitch down to the ground."..She tells the boy burning them
Pearl wrote alongside the video... 
Hi ladies & gents,to conclude this matter with @tontolet,I told her to keep the things because clearly she already used it you can see by the rollers of the luggage,@iamdencia said she will pay for it.I wanted to thanks Everyone who believed me & everyone who didn't,putting this out was just to help someone who was being bullied by someone because they thought they are bigger & had a platform.She decided to burn the things because she couldn't return them used and she recorded this video and sent to me.I appreciate all of you who offered to pay for it but I can't make you all pay for her mistakes.
 If you missed the full gist, read here watch video by clicking on image below

Now the truth is only God knows which party is saying the truth. 

And for those of you asking what dencia's own is in the matter, the pumpberry lady in question is the official whitenicious  rep for Their Nigerian market. She must be raking in big bucks for her . Hehehe  



Label:misspetitenigeria/instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment